All visits from Sustainable Energy Solutions are conducted by a fully trained, professional Solar Advisor wearing company attire & a company photo I.D. badge and they will provide you with a company business card.
1st Visit- 30 Minutes:
The purpose of the first visit is to gather proper insight & information in order to eliminate all speculation and guesswork while preparing your custom engineered analysis.
During the first visit we will:
- Provide initial basic information
- Confirm that switching to Solar is in YOUR best interests
- Explain the value of our Design Engineers performing a Satellite Imagery Analysis (utilizing a 25M technology)
- Validate whether or not your home/business will adhere to solar
- Provide a clear understanding of upfront utility rebates & how they work
- Explain the difference between “qualifying” for versus “receiving” Federal & State Credits
- Confirm that you qualify to actually receive those tax credits
- Gather details related to other aspects of energy efficiency around the home like your HVAC System, Water Heater, Windows, Insulation, etc.
- Get an understanding of your system needs, your property’s conditions, your future electrical consumption needs, & your electrical consumption history
- Obtain a copy of your utility bill- necessary in order to start the process
- Outline an agenda & set expectations for the 2nd visit
- Schedule an exact time for the 2nd visit
2nd Visit- 90 Minutes:
Prior to the 2nd visit, your Solar Advisor will prepare all documents & tools needed including (on average) 3 unique solar proposals designed specifically for your home or business.
These proposals will always be based on the Satellite Imagery Analysis created by one of our in-house Design Engineers.
During the 2nd visit your Solar Advisor will:
- Make sure we fully understand your needs
- Share the value & credibility of choosing SELSCO
- Explain why we are the best of the best in the Solar business and prove it
- Outline our Pledges To Our Customers
- Educate you on our solution, our products, & our technologies
- Show & explain several different proposal options to include images of exactly where the panels would go and what they would look like on your property
- Provide mathematical and technology comparisons between the different options that we present
- Potentially, show you how we can save you money day one
- Provide a complete comparison of the difference between remaining on the grid at 0% offset versus going green with solar
- Answer and all questions that you may have
For YOUR protection, Sustainable Energy Solutions staff will always provide FULL DISCLOSURE.